US Title Solutions, LLC, a leading national title agency located in Lebanon, NJ has immediate openings for motivated individuals looking to gain experience in the Real Estate/Title Insurance Industry. This is a training position with the opportunity for pre-licensing education classes to obtain a New Jersey Title Insurance Producer’s License.
Basic Requirements: Review title searches and compose title search reports prepared by our national abstractor network. This will include:
- Review, document and report on title searches for residential and commercial customers.
- Review property title abstract documents.
- Perform data entry of indexed fields and grantee/grantor information.
- Identify and document mortgages and liens on a property.
- Confirm complete deed chain.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in conveyances between parties.
- Confirm vesting interest and current owner.
- Identify and document easements and restrictions effecting property.
- Identify and document leases currently on subject property.
- Document discrepancies in any aspect of the property title documents.
- Communicate with abstractors and internal support staff regarding the completeness of the title searches.
- Communicate discrepancies in deed chain and documents to support staff, customer representatives and abstractors.
- Obtain necessary documentation to correct and repair title report issues.
- Deliver completed reports.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office Suite, Outlook Email, Internet Browser
- Ability to concentrate on tasks and effectively manage time in a deadline oriented environment
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients
Education Minimum Requirement:
Paralegal Studies, Associate of Applied Science Degree