Openings for Real Estate/Title Insurance Industry
US Title Solutions, LLC, a leading national title agency located in Lebanon, NJ has immediate openings for motivated individuals looking to gain experience in the Real Estate/Title Insurance Industry. This is a training position with the opportunity for pre-licensing education classes to obtain a New Jersey Title Insurance Producer’s License.
Basic Requirements: Review title searches and compose title search reports prepared by our national abstractor network. This will include:
- Review, document and report on title searches for residential and commercial customers.
- Review property title abstract documents.
- Perform data entry of indexed fields and grantee/grantor information.
- Identify and document mortgages and liens on a property.
- Confirm complete deed chain.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies in conveyances between parties.
- Confirm vesting interest and current owner.
- Identify and document easements and restrictions effecting property.
- Identify and document leases currently on subject property.
- Document discrepancies in any aspect of the property title documents.
- Communicate with abstractors and internal support staff regarding the completeness of the title searches.
- Communicate discrepancies in deed chain and documents to support staff, customer representatives and abstractors.
- Obtain necessary documentation to correct and repair title report issues.
- Deliver completed reports.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office Suite, Outlook Email, Internet Browser
- Ability to concentrate on tasks and effectively manage time in a deadline oriented environment
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients
Education Minimum Requirement:
Paralegal Studies, Associate of Applied Science Degree
US Title Solutions, LLC a leading, national title firm located in Lebanon, NJ has openings for experienced title examiners/producers.
Job Description :Experienced title reader/examiner needed to review title searches and compose title search reports prepared by our national abstractor network. You will be responsible for communicating with the abstractors and internal support staff regarding the completeness of the title search. You will then be responsible for sending the completed report to the customer. Support will also be needed in reviewing title searches to prepare title insurance commitments relative to real estate transactions. 2+ years experience in Title Examination and a New Jersey Title Producer License a plus.
US Title Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer.